- How Chris McCandless Died- Krakauer revisits Chris's death
- New York Time Obituary of Chris McCandless
- Chasing Alexander Supertramp
- Photos by Mike Brody
- Happy People Doc (not Herzog narration)
- Great story about a family that lived alone in the Tagia for nearly 50 years with no contact with the modern world.
Another great Watts clip here
Well, that's a kick in the heart RT @mattthomas: Calvin and Hobbes Street Art in Poland. via @wesleyhill pic.twitter.com/CHo4wPdVKV— Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) September 14, 2014
Listen to this podcast about a crazy survival story.